Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Favourite seven


I’m a girl and I love to accessorize myself. Ok. The second part I don’t do that often but I do love it. My love for accessories just gain momentum whenever I see Phoebe Buffay (Lisa Kudrow from F.R.I.N.D.S.) flaunting those big statement jewelleries and the flamboyant Serena (Blake Lively from Gossip Girl) donning anything and everything. And time and again it has impulsed me into buying those chunky pieces and other stuff.

So, here’s to my love for accessories. 
          
Some of my stuff that I bought some time back and some that I bought lately. A sneak peek! ;)

  • These vintages sunglasses, I bought from Promod. It was an accidental buy. But after certain I started loving them way too much. I flaunted it quite a lot back then.

  • I bought this neck-piece from Janpath (New Delhi) two years. As soon as I saw it hanging in the wall, there was a sudden urge to buy it. Sadly I never got a chance to wear it. I’m still in search of the perfect outfit with which it can go with.

  • My first buy from Forever 21! Sigh! I've always loved it.

  •  This is to my love for Eiffel Tower! I got it from Accesorize and wore it literally everyday for quite a while.

  • My love for scarves grows more each day. I can wear them every day. This one I like particularly. It’s a silk scarf. I’ll call it a lucky buy as I managed to get it at just Rs. 150. You go there and they will quote it for Rs. 300 or so. Lucky, right. 

  •  And these are my pretty pearl earrings from Hyderabadi Pearls. Now you see them in every other shop. These were a gift from a friend.

  •  My love! I bought it just a week ago and I’m in absolute love with them. I wish I soon get a chance to don them.

So, these are my favourite seven. Feel free to comment if you like anything. And I would love to hear some of the shopping destinations where I can get some amazing accessories.

Love,
G
























No comments:

Post a Comment