Monday, March 11, 2013

New artist on the block



I am a 22 year girl. I love all kinds of creative stuff to do. It may be art, craft, handicraft, dance, music or anything. I am inspired with no person, not any personality but by nature, everything created by god. For me life is to give happiness to others.

Here I am sharing my few arts with you:


     It’s a painting to show a lonely girl flying alone with her dreams.


It’s a sketch art piece, drawn when I was sitting and was wondering about my favorite flowers. It was one of my first complete sketch piece.



 It is a poster made to introduce hostel people about hostel day celebration and different competition during my graduation.


 A sketching to depict an old man sitting on his relaxing chair and reading.

Here's another one.



About the 'Guest Blogger': Neha is a 22 year old working girl and a dear friend. She is an artist by passion and is looking forward to making her career in designing and all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment