Saturday, November 29, 2014

For that pore-fect skin


One thing that's always a turn off for an oily skin is the emergence of large pores on the skin. And it gets pretty bad when you have severe acne problem. It doesn't really make for a perfect healthy skin. But what can be a real saviour is how you take a good care of your skin. Properly washing your face at least two times a day by default comes out as the basic step. But that's not that. It takes proper toning for an oily skin to escape those enlarged pores.

I myself am the victim to such bad skin condition. And it's been a while that I've been trying everything possible to keep the enlarged pores at bay.

So, as part of this regime, I tried two products that especially come with the claims to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. And here I'm to preach the gospel.

Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum by Clinique: This one product really gave me some hope. I've always been hearing from experts to use a toner to diminish the appearance of enlarged pores but honestly I never see anything good coming out of it. (Though I still keep following that) So, one day there's one friend who suggested me to use Clinique products as they are said to be perfectly suited for acne prone skin. I took her advice and bought this one for 'pore'-fect my skin.
The product claims to reduce the enlarged pores to 58%. And take my words when I say it does fulfill its promise. The only thing is that it's a bit costly for the kind of result it gives.

Seaweed Pore Perfector by Body Shop: After three months of constantly using Clinique's Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum, I got hold of this product. Interestingly I couldn't find any good review of this product on internet and that got me worried. But I'm glad I bought this one as it has really worked for my skin. If after using Clinique's, I found my skin improving, then this one from Body Shop worked wonders for my skin. It doesn't come with any fancy claims but it is indeed one product that I would really preach about.





So, the choice is yours. Try it out and 'pore'-fect your skin as I know how badly these pores can affect your mood.

Until later,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment